Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh no, they say they got to go, go go Mozilla

Alright, alright, alright, I'll admit it. I didn't something extraordinarily, and unforgivably nerdy. I downloaded season one of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Streaming through my 360, I started watching from the beginning. And had to pause it somewhere around 12 minutes into the first episode.

Has no one ever noticed that the starship Enterprise is being chased by the Firefox logo in Encounter at Farpoint? No, seriously. Seriously. STFU, I said seriously. Look.



I mean, come on. Coincidence? Probably. I mean, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that the heads of Mozilla are really using Firefox and/or Thunderbird as a front to hide that they are in reality an omnipotent race called the Q. That would just be silly.

Silly like a fox.

No comments:

Tweet