Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grand Theft Auto: Jungle Viking

I have been playing a lot of Mercenaries 2 for the Xbox 360. I mean, I have been playing a lot of Mercs 2. That and Castle Crashers. But that is for another discussion at another time.

The first thing you notice in Mercs 2 is how often you find yourself going "This is awesome!" Usually you're killing people. I know most people can identify with this, since in our everyday lives, we exclaim how awesome it is gunning down Venezuelan revolutionaries. The second most noticeable thing is how much time you can lose in this game, running around doing, well, things. Lots of things. Stealing - I mean, finding - cash, weapons, fuel, whatever. Driving around. Killing more people. It's nearly limitless. Now, the most notable thing, even if not most noticable, is how much Mattias Nilsson resembles the Technoviking. It's uncanny. So uncanny, I found I must do something to display its uncanniness.


No comments:

Tweet