Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reducto your face off \m/

After listening to LastFM, I was raised on AIM, and Almighty David brought up a discussion of metal bands. Naturally, I linked directly to Six Feet Under's Ghosts of the Undead on YouTube.



After a few moments, David cracked me up by ejaculating, "IS THAT HAGRID FROM HARRY POTTER?" Of course, it's much funnier here because A.) I have an accompanying picture and B.) I used the word ejaculating when I had more than a handful of other words to choose from.


Six Feet Under is, in no particular order, Allen West, Terry Butler, Rubeus Hagrid, and Greg Gall

Not only does this show that nerd culture has completely pervaded my existence, thus negating nearly everything I've known and causing the universe to begin collapsing in on itself, but also that I am entirely too nonchalant with Photoshop. Rock over London, rock on Hogwarts.

2 comments:

Almighty David said...

EXPECTO PATRONUS ON THE GHOSTS OF THE UNDEAD!

Little Bug said...

Hee Heheeee! Hagrid fits so well in that band...by looks at least.

Tweet