Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cartoon Planet X?

I really need to stop watching national news. More specifically, I need to stop watching our new Overbamalord make his speeches. Honestly, am I the only one who listens to the words he says? I mean, I try my best to wrap my brain around the stuff that falls out of his head and lands on microphones, but it's getting harder and harder. It's like after his Hope and Change Campaign-A-Thon, he completely checked out upstairs. His words make no sense. It's like... oh gawd, screw it. From now on, he is Brak Obama.

Fat kids cover their feelings of inadequacy with humor. My brain apparently does the same thing when it gets overloaded with Stupid Waves coming from my tv news. But it's usually appropriate. Sure, we've seen Broccoli Obama, and even Zodbama (ooh, that would be a good photoshop.) But seriously. Think about this guy.

Seems appropriate, doesn't it? Eh? EH?

Fine. What about now?



That's what I thought.

No comments:

Tweet