Sunday, February 22, 2009

Readers Wept

Shortest post ever - I'm having surgery tomorrow. I'm going to bring my laptop into what I am going to call my "Recovery Fort." I may or may not post for a while. If you're going to start going through BCK withdrawal, here's some food for thought. Why the hell would there be copy of the Necronomicon in a locked room in a basement in a house in Reamstown PA? In 1928. And suddenly, zombies. I'll address this topic more in a future entry.

Also, no bills allowed inside the Recovery Fort. I hate paying them, and I won't while I'm down and out. Plus bills screw with my head when I'm taking pain medicine. Bills and pills don't mix. NO BILLS.

2 comments:

Little Bug said...

Where the hell did you find that picture? It looks G.T.A.IV-ish, a bit.

Ok, so probably not at all. It's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.

hehe...my word verification is deryedi. Don't ask why it's funny, I think my brain broke, so it just is.

Tonus said...

"Why the hell would there be copy of the Necronomicon in a locked room in a basement in a house in Reamstown PA? In 1928."

The Necronomicon turned out to be pretty accessible for a rare and dangerous book, didn't it?

Maybe it's a plant by the guardians of relativistic entropy! Or GORE, for short.

Tweet