Wednesday, March 25, 2009

See you on the other side!

I'm almost to the point where I, with sheer incredulity, can't watch Obama speak anymore. Yesterday, as Sen. McCain made note of, the President says GOP'ers have decided to just "be against whatever the other side is for." So much for bipartisanship! Well John, I'm sorry to tell you that the bipartisanship we were promised has sunk. So, he's dropped the illusion of bipartisanship. Now he takes on two different tactics when speaking publicly: Tell you everything you want to hear, no more, no less. When that doesn't work, what's left? Blatantly lie. Tell people what they want to hear, and maybe they'll stop asking questions.


I'm disappointed with Bethesda. I wanted to play the Fallout 3 DLC "The Pitt" today, but it's massively buggy and they shut it down. Bethesda Q&A got hit hard by fans. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. So, in order to avoid a world where you fall through the planet, can wander off the map into Stephen King-like misty nothingness (I swear there are Langoliers out there), and there are yellow exclamation marks everywhere, they took it off Marketplace and are working on fixing it. Good, because some of the other problems involve the fact that you can't actually get into Pittsburgh, which means you can't play or beat the DLC you just paid ten bucks for. I was hoping they'd make some quick fixes and would be back out tonight, but nope, didn't happen. Maybe I'll see it tomorrow, if I'm lucky. I'm tired now. Bedtime. Good night, moon.

No comments:

Tweet