Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back Again

It's been a while. Months. But here I am, larger than life and twice as awesome. Let's recount what's gone down since May.

The Wilmarth Cafe is up and running, up on another server with another host and is guaranteed to be around for at least the next two years. Join us at http://www.wilmarthcafe.org/forums if you haven't already.

I'm doing alright health-wise. If you didn't know my problems, consider yourself lucky and just forget I ever said anything. Still having some problems with stress, but what can you do. "General anxiety disorder" has to be the most ambiguous term I've ever heard. So what do I most of the time now? Not much, really. Mostly play Xbox. You got a problem with that? Ok, fair enough. I honestly have been doing better - have more energy, do stuff sometimes, go out once in a while.


Speaking of which, if any of you readers want to rock Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (or the first one, for that matter) send me a message on Xbox Live. RSV2 is a great game that seriously needs more attention from me. Until ODST comes out, that and Gears 2 are my games number one games to play with friends.

So what else is new? My wife and I want to move. Anywhere. Just not here. However, the problem is that we don't have the money. She wants to move to Alabama. I want to move anywhere that isn't where I am now. Literally. I'll live on the side of a volcano, just get me out of here. All we can do is try to reduce our spending, pay off our bills, and save our cash. Once we're on top of that, we should be able to move by at least 2042.

D'oh. :(

No comments:

Tweet