Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cat in the Hat. And Couch. And Tub. The Cat Gets Into Pretty Much Everything.

So like I said in a previous post, we have a dog and two cats. Well, they scratch everything because they're cats. And that is what cats with claws do. Nala, the smaller one, gets into the inside of the couch too. And ripped open the underside of the box spring on the guest bed, and gets in that. And gets in the bathtub. She gets into everything. Rejar, the other cat, is fat and lays around. He either wants nothing to do with me, or constantly wants me to pet him. Lucy, my dog, follows me around and generally just wants to be near me, and have me pet her and play with her most of the time.


So most of the time, since we moved to Florida, the cats have spent a lot of time in what has apparently become "their" room. But recently, I've insisted the cats have the run of the house except the bedroom and my office. Why have cats if they're going to be, I dunno... aquarium cats? Why keep them in a room? So, out and about they go. They're so happy, laying around and frolicking or whatever happy playful cats do. And I've learned something from their freedom.

I'm not a cat person.

No comments:

Tweet