Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally, the Rock HAS COME BACK... to Tamriel.

 So I took a trip out to Gamestop this morning. Decided I really, truly MUST have Skyrim. And you know, other stuff. So when you're broke and want something, what do you do? Sell your soul to the devil. Or trade in all your games at Gamestop. Same thing, really. So what was on the list of casualties? See below.

The Orange Box
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Burnout Paradise
Halo: Reach
Grand Theft Auto IV

Nascar 08
Bulletstorm [EPIC Edition]
Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty 2

Guitar Hero Van Halen
Call of Duty 3

Halo 3: ODST
Viva Pinata
Kameo: Elements of Power
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Crackdown
Project Gotham Racing 3
NCAA Football 07
I got about 86 bucks out of them. Plus I had a $25 gift card. So I pre-ordered Skyrim and paid it off. Now I can lose myself in the game for about a month or two. Hope someone finds me.

Never mind, I take it back.

I also pre-ordered Halo Anniversary. That was I get the cool grunt skull and the Master Chief avatar gear that I don't care about. But hey, Reach map packs! Also the Halo CE campaign with online co-op. It's been a long time since I went through the entire thing, and owning an Xbox original is hardly thrilling at most times. You can't even access the dashboard when you play them, so this is a step in the right direction. The updated graphics using the Reach engine simultaneously with the 2001 343 engine is cool too, but I'm in it for the co-op. Multiplayer is going to be good too. Think back on the maps, and maybe it will all come back. Strategize and whatnot. Shoot some little weiners.


Not what I meant.

No comments:

Tweet