Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Message From Vault-Tec

About 22 hours to Skyrim's release. About a day and a half to two days before I play it. I have a wedding to attend on Friday morning, and another one that evening. Hopefully I can get to the store to pick it up between the two of them, but if not then either after the second or Saturday.

So what have I been doing to satiate the first person RPG bug? Been playing Fallout 3 again. For no particular reason. I've already beaten it every which way, and have yet to finish the DLC in Fallout: New Vegas, but it's like a movie you own on DVD or Blue Ray or VHS or Betamax or celluloid or whatever. You're going to go back every few years and watch it. So I feel like playing 3 instead. It's been about 2 years or so since the last time I played it but the last playthroughs were like work, trying to complete an objective rather than just having fun playing.

Although it does bring up the point that I need to finish New Vegas. And a bunch of other games. But I won't be playing anything but Skyrim for a while. So that will be it for a while, Capital Wasteland. This is Three-Dog, ahoo! And this is Galaxy News Radio, bringing you the truth... no matter how much it hurts. Tune in next time, chillllldren!

No comments:

Tweet